SEP City News
Our most recently added updates to our software and website.
Portal Software Update
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2010
We will be performing an update this upcoming Sunday December 12th at 9:00pm ET. This update includes the following enhancements to your web portal website.
- Add country when viewing a user profile
- Add eSelect Plus payment gateway
- Add google checkout payment gateway
- Add check/money order option for payment gateways
- Custom fields can now be organized into sections
- Change the category search options when adding/editing an advertisement or pricing option so its easier to manage and better performance in target-advertising.
- Added legend in user pages when creating a template
- Fixed site looks so you can now download templates for portals
- Weather forecast now works in the Neitherlands
- Added online games to portals module
- Added user pages to portals module
- Added record paging to user pages guestbook entries
- Added setup options under general setup to require address, phone number, gender, paypal account, birth date when new users signup
- Added option to open signup agreement in new window or the agreement will show on the signup page
- Added option to edit section text on the signup form and description
- Can insert / remove default event types
- Can insert / remove default job titles
- Can insert / remove default postcards
- Can send newsletters to group lists now
- Can now add fields to automatically populate in the email templates
- Added verification image to forms
- added verification image to contact form
- You can specify a list of email addresses to send newsletters from under general setup, newsletters.
If you have any concerns or questions you can always contact us at anytime.